You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.


Starting Member


Monday, November 15th 2004, 10:42am

Seeping RB 1804's

My RB 1804's are seeping on my lowest level zone. It is also my longest run of lateral pipe, approx 100 feet. After the valve closes, all of the water in the pipe continues to seep out creating puddles around the spray heads. Should I replace the 1804's with 1804 SAM's, the one with a check valve? Or is there a aftermarket check valve that I can install below the heads?


Supreme Member


Monday, November 22nd 2004, 9:06am

you ought to be able to screw in the guts from a 1804sam head into your existing 1804 without digging it up


Advanced Member

Posts: 106

Location: USA


Thursday, December 9th 2004, 8:10am

Yes Hunter has a check valve that you can install inline they come in 1/2" and 3/4" ,works well

Nestor Enterprises,Inc.
Vincent Nestor
Nestor's Sprinklers & Lighting

Rate this thread