You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.


Starting Member


Tuesday, April 27th 2004, 10:40am

I'm not sure where to start with my question...

Hi everyone,

I have three manual valves around my front yard to operate the underground sprinkers - which I used that rod with the u-shaped end to turn them off and on. My question is this: is there some sort of mechanical piece with a built in timer that I can attach to the valve to automate the watering? Is there something like that I could buy, where it turns the valves on and off manually, on a timer?

I don't really have any experience in plumbing - although I'm learning new things everyday - so I don't know if I could replace the valves and/or add an automated system. Any help or guidance would be most appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance.

Rate this thread