You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.


Starting Member


Saturday, November 17th 2012, 7:19pm

Compressor port damaged

My sprinkler system has an in ground PVC compressor port that sticks couple of inches above the ground . Today the lawn guy probably lowered his mower deck too much and the mower shattered the port (the cap is gone, leaving damaged pvc pipe end sticking above the ground). I thought it's not a big deal to glue on a new adapter, but what puzzled me is the pvc pipe (2" diameter) actually has an inner pipe (about 1-1/4" diameter). My question is which pipe I need to attach the new compressor port to? And where I can buy this compressor port? Thanks in advance for any advise.

Rate this thread