You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 5:19pm

do some electrical testing to see what continuity you have - every zone should show about the same resistance

veidtmeister

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 7:01pm

oh my god, I think Im going to go insane... I put everything back together to go inside, cranked it up just for the hell of it, and 2 of the 3 valves that werent working are now working???!!!!! (3 and 6).

I checked the station terminals on the controller, and Im still getting like 22v on a terminal constantly, when it shouldnt be energized...?? So...i dont know whats up with that...

Valve 9 is now only showing as 22v on the terminal on the controller??? I also pulled the top off of it, and the diaphragm is pretty much gone....so I think I'll just suck it up, and replace the damn valve...grrr....

I dont know anything about ohms, but I'll look it up, and see what kind of resistance is normal...and check it all again after I put in the new valve...

fun stuff!!!

Rate this thread