You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

monicabell713

Starting Member

Saturday, May 29th 2010, 5:19pm

Had GREAT pressure, now it's gone and one zone will only shut off manually (at cut off).

I was so excited to get our system running. Turned it on (1st time in a couple yrs to run some diagnostics). The 1st station came on ( about 4 or 5 rotating heads- shooting like 5ft) cool... The controller switched stations after 10 min to zone two. Went back to zone one and it wouldn't pressure up. I later noticed that all these heads are on low on the opposite side of the house. These have good pressure, but will not shut off. We disconnected the wires to all but station 1, and these only shut off if I turn the water off. I'm not sure what zone these are, but really really would appreciate those rotating heads working with all that pressure again, that beats standing with the hose (especially cause I know they will work). I'm not sure what the problem is. Detailed answer would be greatly appreciated. Be easy on me too, cause it's my first time. Thanks, Monica

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, May 30th 2010, 11:23am

Find the zone valves, and then you can deal with their problems, like a valve sticking open.