You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

harley

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 12:23pm

Rain Bird ESP-ME Zones -what are zones??

Hi,
I have a WIFI Rain Bird ESP-ME controller. I have read the manual and programmed the unit to water the front lawn for 10 mins Wed/Fri/Sun at three different times throughout the day.

The problem I am having is somehow 4 zones are showing up on my WIFI app for that program saying all 4 zones are being watered 10 mins 3 times a day. I know Zone 1 is the front lawn but I have no idea why Zone 2-3 have been activated for the same run times. I didn't set it up that way and I can not find anything on the Rain Bird site or manual that talks about ZONES.

Can anyone explain what a Zone is verse a Station? I know the programs are completely different and have nothing to do with the Zones so this is confusing me.

Thank you for any assistance!

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 2:13pm

Zone = Station
Same thing
Re-check your programming if the watering isn't happening as per your instructions

harley

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 3:44pm

Thank you Wet Boots!

Rate this thread