You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

americaneon

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 3:51pm

Finding pipes understanding layout layout

Hello,
Is there a basic method of laying down the sprinkler system in a design so that I don’t have to dig up my whole yard? I’ve got tree roots getting into the lines, and a diagram map would be a godsend right now. Does anyone have any suggestions? From looking online there are right and wrong ways to lay the systempipes down so I can try to go by that , but anyone’s advice is helpful. My yard is small with very mature trees and has two zones. Any suggestions as to finding g the buried pipes would be great. One pipe had a tree root inside it. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Maybe the city might have records, but I doubt it, they’re usually unuseful for the most part. What I’m looking for is a basic grid pattern I guess to follow, or any method or tool that can locate pipes and what is best to protect tree roots. That’s a lot but thanks so much.
Samantha