You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Geof

Unregistered

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 8:14pm

Turn water back on - water seeping all over

I've never had a problem before turning the water back on for our sprinkler system for the past 20+ years. This year, when I opened up the main valve to the irrigation system, multiple rotor sprinkler heads began seeping water, and water flowed up from two different shut-off valves. In the past, I have normally only shut off the main valve to the irrigation water and have not done anything else to bleed the system or touched either of the manifolds. Last year, someone "helped" me by making some adjustments on the valves in the manifold. I can't help but think that his adjustments are causing this issue, but I can't seem to fix it. Any ideas?

mrfixit

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 2:57am

Make sure the bleeder screws are closed and the solenoids are snug clockwise. Don't over tighten either one.

Rate this thread