You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kubais

Unregistered

Thursday, April 4th 2019, 5:51am

Sprinkler design question for diverse 2000 sq ft lawn with slopes

Hi, I am working sprinkler design for my home lawn consisting of MP Rotators only, mainly because of sloped terrain and windy conditions. Since it´s my first design I would like to ask for a quick review if I made some serious mistakes with sprinkler heads positioning and dividing them in zones. I studied for quite some time all the design guides from the Hunter but since my lawn is much uniform it was quite difficult for me to keep it head to head coverage.

First I used Orbit sprinkler system designer - an online tool - to draw the plot precisely and had it automatically populated with sprinkler heads. That resulted in very uneven irrigation patterns so I started the job manually with creating arcs and counting GPM for each zone.

My water source is a water well and now with 1" piping going form the pump I am able to get 2 gallons of water in 8 seconds. Static pressure is constant at about 3,8bars (55psi) when valve is either closed or open.

Here is link for the design:

Appreciate any help.

kubais

Starting Member

Sunday, April 7th 2019, 1:01pm

Here is the link to the design: https://photos.app.goo.gl/LQ3ZMniNYiH5TA8d8

Rate this thread