You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 8th 2019, 9:42pm

Irrigation nozzle and timer

Hello all, newbie here. I am building a wood deck in my yard and thought about adding a little splash pad area for my grandkids. Buy those rubber square mats that connect together and set on top of the deck. i have a 3/4" pvc water supply line to the deck area and have an idea how to plumb it. Issue i am having are the nozzles and timing. Any suggestions on some low profile nozzles that i can attach under the deck that will squirt/shoot water into the air? also suggestions on how i can get the water to turn on for X seconds, off for X seconds, on, off, etc. I assume a solenoid but not sure what to look for on amazon. Since i wont have water recycling back to supply i will only have Splash area on for about 15-20 minutes.

any help on what to purchase on amazon (or any store) for the nozzles and intermediate timer piece would be appreciated. thank you!

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 5:43am

anyone have a suggestion for this? thanks for the help

Rate this thread