You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Rickdoc1

Saturday, January 26th 2019, 5:42pm

Adding 3 zones to front lawn areas.

Hi,
I have a back flow preventer with three zones in my back yard with a rain bird timer and this was installed 2 years ago. My question is Im contemplating to tee in after the back flow and run sch. 40 to my front lawn into a new valve box.
However, it will be time consuming to trench the line outside of the house to the valve box. The other option is to tee in to the PVC outside in rear yard and run copper thru the basement to front of the house. Or I could just tap into the 3/4 copper after the water meter which is right at the front of house in basement a install a new Backflow for the front lawn.
Hope you guys understand this. Im just trying to figure out the best way to do this.
Rich