You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jhansen145

Starting Member

Friday, January 11th 2019, 3:51pm

What is this?

This was part of the irrigation system when I purchased our home. It was inline before a manual rotary control valve, but it also has a connection to the feeder line to the pump. It has no electrical connections, just a manual shutoff on the top. I changed our system to one with individually controlled valves. I left the part in the system but I'm not sure what it is or does. It says Superior Control on the unit's top. Any help is appreciated in identifying this.

I couldn't figure out how to attach a picture so the image of the item is my avatar...

mrfixit

Friday, January 11th 2019, 11:17pm

Go to www.tinypic.com, upload your pic there then cut n paste the "forum" code to your post. My eyes aren't good enough to see that tiny thing. Very clever on your part though.

Rate this thread