You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 17th 2018, 11:00pm

where to buy parts or replacements for these old sprinklers (image inside)

Where can I get parts or replacements for these sprinklers

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mrfixit" (Dec 18th 2018, 12:56am)

mrfixit

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 1:02am

I'm not sure if those are 1" or 3/4". Here's a couple of kits to look at.
Unscrew the anti-syphon cap and see what's inside. Maybe post a link to that pic.

3/4" 1" click on me

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 6:02am

The pipes they attach to are 3/4. I just need to repair the valves, they are leaking and can't be turned fully off anymore.

I saw the kit you suggested, but the parts are need are the metal parts I think? Do they sell the metal part replacements anymore?

mrfixit

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 10:07pm

You can totally rebuild your valves with new rubber and washers.

Or you could buy something like this and swap the parts. The 3/4" should go on there if it's 3/4".
valve
That's an excellent price by the way.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mrfixit" (Dec 19th 2018, 2:19am)

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, December 20th 2018, 12:49pm

One advantage of buying the entire brass angle valve, is that you can confirm whether its 'guts' (complete internals as a single unit) will swap out with your original valves. Sometimes the body threads on older valves won't be a match for today's brass valves, and it's good to know where you stand, especially if you ever consider converting the valves to electric operation.

Rate this thread