You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

motflow52

Unregistered

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 5:01pm

poly pipe repair

I ordered part number F30110 1"union repair fitting two yrs ago and it saved me from tearing up half my lawn. This fitting is for poly pipe. When I go to the repair section it doesn't show that part, neither in the search box. Are they not carried any more ?? This is the most valuable sprinkler part I ever bought!!!!!!!!!!!

mrfixit

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 5:19pm

Is this it? Click on me

When I posted this I didn't realize they were out of stock. Apparently they don't make them anymore that I could find.
Look around on the net. There are many products that will solve your problem.

Whenever I find an something's that's really useful, I'll buy a few of them for future use. Many times a product will disappear for various reasons. There probably wasn't enough demand for that union so they lost money.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mrfixit" (Dec 2nd 2018, 3:23pm)