You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

EmmJaye

Sunday, September 30th 2018, 6:00pm

Hunter PC controller will not shut off.

My Hunter PC controller will not shut off after running through 12 stations. I have unplugged it and re-programmed it but it continues to cycle through the 12 zones and starts again. It recently had a module replaced and other than three stations that had not be working, the controller would cycle correctly. I have tried to reset it according to instructions on the controller by holding the three buttons and pressing the reset button but it will not reset that way. Any suggestions?

mrfixit

Sunday, September 30th 2018, 9:59pm

Check the start times. On A B C programs. You only need ONE start time then the valves will run in sequence and shut off. If there are multiple start times which overlap, the controller will run all 12 stations then start over again.

EmmJaye

Monday, October 1st 2018, 9:55am

Controller will not shut off

Thank you for your reply.
I have the start time on program A set at 1200 AM. I have programs B and C on off, since I am not using them right now.

EmmJaye

Monday, October 1st 2018, 10:12am

Controller will not shut off

My irrigation guy just came by and it is fixed. Apparently you can have four start times in Program A, B, & C. I had set 1,2,3,and 4 start times in Program A at 12.00 AM. Only one should be set and the others off.