You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sercan

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 10:07am

Irrigation system Design

Hi All,

I have irrigation system that is working with Melnor 4 zone water timer without valve box. System works great so far but I would like have Rainbird controller installed to my garage instead of hose timer. Below is my new system design. Can you please tell me if that would work fine ?

Thank you so much in advance for all your comments :)

Thanks,

Sercan Here's my design

Design Link

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "mrfixit" (Sep 26th 2018, 1:46pm)

RichMoney

Friday, October 5th 2018, 8:07pm

So, you will need to install a Backflow Device, control valves, and wiring. Since you are already running off of your faucet, you can install a backflow off of it. There are some vacuum breakers that can be installed on your faucet, I am not sure if that is legal to do with attaching it directly to a sprinkler system.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "RichMoney" (Oct 5th 2018, 8:14pm)