You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

dislab

Starting Member

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 2:24pm

leaking zone valve and broken sprinkler head

First I am very new to this. My home irrigation system uses Nelson (now Signature Control System). One zone valve started leaking, and one sprinkler head is broken. I am wondering where I can get replacement parts. I contacted the local distributor and was told I can get a compatible rainbird valve and sprinkler head from their store or home depot. I plan to go to home depot. How do I know if a valve is compatible with my current one? I know the pipe size is 1'', but do I need to replace the electricity wiring? Maybe I'll just replace the diaphragm inside. For sprinkler head, similarly, how do I figure out if it will work with my current system? Thanks for any comments!

Rate this thread