You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 9:03pm

Two line jet pump.

I have a two line jest pump with a pressure tank attached to the pump, one of the lines coming in is leaking form a 90 I want to replace the bend. I have no idea what’s going to happen when I crack that bend or what needs to be done once I replace the bend

Indexing valve is going too

Any advice would be very appreciated

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, August 24th 2018, 12:12pm

You have a "deep well" - the pump is a Convertible Jet Pump with the two lines going into the well, connecting to a deep well ejector assembly.

There is no reason to torture yourself over tight spaces near the pump. You can always re-plumb it starting from the outdoor piping.

Friday, August 24th 2018, 6:54pm

Thanks for the reply. The 90 on the left is leaking when I replace it will I need to do anything with the pump once I the repair is complet or can I just run the pump? Will I need to put air back in the tank?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Whichwaysup" (Aug 24th 2018, 7:01pm)