You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 7:49pm

Rainbird 5000 adjustment screw

Rainbird states the 5000 rotor has a radius of 25 to 50' . There is also an adjustment screw that can decrease radius by 25%

Does anyone know if the 5000 rotor's min radius 25' is after using adjustment screw, or is the potential min radius 20' by using the adjustment screw?

lecatlin

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 12:03pm

Hi There - I'm a total irrigation newbie, too. However, I have RB 5000's as well. Until today, I didn't even know there was a specific radius. I have a couple of mine set pretty short. I haven't measured them, though. I'd suspect you could expect 20' - but without a proper nozzle, you're putting a whole lotta water on a small area compared to others. See my (intended) new question in a moment...

Lynn

Rate this thread