You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 9:58am

Weather Tec 10-83 Impact sprinkler

I have a Weather Tec 10-83 impact sprinkler that is missing a nozzle. It is an oddball size and is fine thread. I have looked online and cant find any documentation of it. I am pretty sure that it came from an underground sprinkler system, as the drive arm is extremely short and looks to be the same size as a 1/2" impact. On Weather Tec's website there is a 10-80 impact and nozzle on it looks like it would work but it seems like you can only buy 1/2" and 3/4" nozzles. Driving to a dealer is not an option as the closest one to me is in Montana and I live in Alberta, Canada. Does anyone know how I could obtain one of these nozzles.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, July 15th 2018, 7:25pm

Why can't you get what you need from the factory? Or at least let them find you a distributor.

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 6:15pm

The weather tec website has no 1 1/4" nozzles for sale, and I cant go to a dealer as the closest is in Montana and I am in Alberta

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 5:17pm

Weather-Tec does have a phone number. Talk to some humans at the source.

Rate this thread