You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jenb

Starting Member

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 6:57pm

Start up beginning season

So I know we are late in the season to open the irrigation system but we just tried to start it and it. Won’t start! We have a company shut it down in late fall but we have not had a problem starting it ourselves although this is only our second year here. I turned water on inside house. I endured all settings on timer are correct. I’ve checked the fuse and does not seem to be blown. But the sprinklers won’t start! I don’t know how to attach photo of valves, it doesn’t allow me to attach a jpg. Please help!
Thank you.

RichMoney

Monday, July 9th 2018, 6:07pm

Most likely it is an issue with the water source. You need to verify that you have the water on, what type of water source are you working with?

https://sprinklerresource.com

Rate this thread