You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vee

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 5:48pm

Can't seem to get my Toro Greenkeeper 212 Program C to go on automatically

Hi,
I have a TORO Greenkeeper 212 with 5 watering stations and 3 programs. I have been using Program A and B for years with no problem. This year, I have been trying to add Program C. It will go on when I hit MANUAL START. But it doesn't seem go on automatically. I am also confused about the INTERVAL setting. Let's say I want it to water on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, etc.... (in other words, every other day), should the little number say 2? And what should the day of the week say? I hope this makes sense! Thank you.

mrfixit

Friday, July 6th 2018, 1:03am

Look on page 8 of the manual. You should set it on 2 to run ever other day.

You also need a start time or C wont run. Just one start time unless you want to water twice. One start time on A, one on B and one on C.

The day of the week should be set automatically when you plug in the date I believe.

Vee

Friday, July 6th 2018, 7:21pm

Thank you. I will try all you said.

Rate this thread