You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

AdamEscoto

Monday, June 11th 2018, 5:49pm

On when should be off, off when should be on

Good afternoon gents,
All zones working as should except one. Controller appears to be working just fine. Now, as the subject line states I got 1 zone that turns off when I turn it on from the controller. When I turn the controller off the zone starts back up. I don't know what to do. Any help would be super appreciated. Thanks.

mrfixit

Monday, June 11th 2018, 7:30pm

Do you have valves with DC latching solenoids? Meaning the controller is battery operated instead of plugged into the wall.

AdamEscoto

Monday, June 11th 2018, 7:43pm

The controller is plugged into the wall.

AdamEscoto

Monday, June 11th 2018, 7:45pm

Thanks for replying Mrfixit, from what I understand the valves were recently installed. RB's from Home Depot.

mrfixit

Monday, June 11th 2018, 9:06pm

Maybe one's installed backwards.

AdamEscoto

Monday, June 11th 2018, 9:21pm

Sounds possible. I'm heading back out there Wednesday. Hopefully finish this up.

AdamEscoto

Monday, June 11th 2018, 9:21pm

Thanks again for your time and helping me out.

Rate this thread