You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SunnyDays

Unregistered

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:42pm

Zone 2 valve turns on and off repeatedly

I have 5 zones, and the only change I have made is to replace a few sprinkler heads on several zones. Everything was working fine until one morning zone 2 came on with the timer and started shaking the whole house. I went outside to see that the water was turning on and off over and over until I turned off the zone. If I manually turn on the zone, I do not have this problem. It only occurs with the timer. All other zones are working fine. Any advice will be much appreciated. Thank you!

mrfixit

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 5:46pm

It sounds like the timer's bad. I've seen this a few times on the RainDial timer.

SunnyDays

Unregistered

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 6:10pm

That could be. It is a Champion “water champ” professional. Do you think that could cause just one zone to have troubles?

mrfixit

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 9:10pm

Try moving the number 2 wire to another slot that doesn't have problems at the controller. Do you still have the problem?

Rate this thread