You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jac

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 10:05am

Rainbird gear head - will not adjust spray angle

I was trying to adjust my Rainbird gear drive sprinkler head to adjust the angle of spray pattern (reduce the angle). It was srpaying about 180 degrees, but when I tried to reduce the angle, it went to nearly 360 degrees. I tried to get it back to near 180 degrees, but it will not change. I keep trying to adjust as directed, but nothing is working to change the angle.

mrfixit

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:58pm

Put a low angle nozzle in it.

RichMoney

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 9:59pm

The angle is adjusted by using a flat head screw driver or the supplied tool. There is a screw directly above the nozzle when tightened it deflects the spray pattern. It takes a little bit of finesse to work the screwdriver into the screw.
https://sprinklerresource.com/

Rate this thread