You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Farid

Starting Member

Sunday, May 6th 2018, 9:17am

Hydro System not working when first used this season

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YStFzIRwSxTXrJ4P2Yy6gxx95go5_79G/view?usp=sharing[/img] Hi folks,
I have a very old Hydro-Saver 7 system which has been working for in the past with no problems. I blew the water out at the end of last season and unplugged it from electrical outlet.
This week I tried turning my system on but it didn't work.
I made sure the settings were the same as last year (I had taken pictures of everything). Water is running, but when the system is suppose to turn on, the light indicator goes to the right zone, but no water comes out.
I went outside to the green box in my yard and realized that the solenoids (3 of them for my 3 zones) are fix or stationary and do not turn so I could open a zone manually. Although there are 3 little thingyee/nub like next to each solenoids that have a little head that can be turn. When I turned those, the water will flow thru the zone, as it is leaking a little bit of water. but when I tighten the nubs, then system won't function.
I went back to my controller box to check things again. Now when I push the time setting to "Manual" and then back to "40 minutes", it blows the fuse in the system. I have tried this now 3 times and every time I go from manual to any other setting, fuse blows.
Any idea where to start trouble shooting this system?
Thank you
:)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Farid" (May 6th 2018, 9:49am)

Rate this thread