You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

txdeerhunter

Starting Member

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 7:56am

Irrigation design (Lake)

Good day! I am wanting to design an irrigation system that gets fed from a lake. I do not currently have an irrigation system, so this would be a new system from scratch. My concerns and question revolve around the pump/tank setup and selection. I will be irrigating about 1/2 acre and have many trees. My goal would be to select the right system that is most reliable. Do I use a tank? Do I use a jet pump vs. centrifugal pump? Since I am designing this system from scratch, the possibilities are ALMOST endless (mindful of budget, of course). Any suggestions from past experiences would be helpful here. Thanks!

RichMoney

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 9:07pm

Did you find a response to your question?
Sprinklerresource.com