You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

GTrent

Starting Member

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 4:07pm

Timer not controlling Water Flow

Hello All,

I have a system that has been working great for a few years, but as I am starting it up again after winter, I am having the following issues.
I turned the water back on to the system, and all of the sprinklers are getting water. I then turned the "off" solenoids each a 1/4 turn to "on". When I tried t manually run through the zones on the Orbit timer, nothing happened. When I went back to the solenoid boxes, I used a screwdriver to turn each of the valves on that are connected to each solenoid. Then the water comes on for that zone, but still I have no control over it. To stop the flow, I have to close each valve again.

I have reset the timer, I have shut everything off and turned back on, and problem persists. I am sure it is something simple, but I cannot crack it. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Rate this thread