You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bbk2407

Starting Member

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 11:01am

old, unused Rainbird PC506

My PC 506 main water pipe begins at the street and circles around to the back of my house and ends where I do not know. There are 2 smaller pipes that parallel this pipe for zones 4 and 5 and these zones work. Additionally a zone in the back yard works, zone 3. One of these smaller pipes must T off to a side yard zone and this does not work. there is also a zone that fills with water when the other working zones are on. The last zone is on the other side of the house and does not work, Would this be a manifold type of distribution or in line valve activated? If it were to be a manifold, where and how could I locate it. There is a wire running down the pipes

Rate this thread