You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

TXU

Unregistered

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 12:10pm

RainBird TM2 - what indicates if Rain Sensor is engaged ?

I had a new Rainbird system installed last week, with a TM2 Controller and wired rain sensor. It rained for the first time since install last night and I wanted to check if the sensor was working at the designated program time. I noticed that the sprinkler icon on the Tm2 display was flashing, it was cycling through the zones and counting down as if it were running, but it was not watering. Trouble shooting tips in manual says this is an electrical problem, installer says rain sensor was activated. My question is, if the rain sensor was activated is it normal for this panel to act like it is watering? I would think it would have some other icon showing rain sensor is active.

Rate this thread