You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Cpope333

Starting Member

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 7:55am

Sprinkler Coverage for 6ft by 25ft area

Hopefully you guys can give me some direction as to how to setup or what sprinklers to use as I have to patches of grass this size. One between sidewalk and curb and also one between my fence and house. I need to know he best sprinkler setup for coverage. I would like to use as few heads as possible. I'm not sure wether to use side strip, corner strip, center strip etc and how/ if it would need to be overlapped.

Thanks!

DallasJW

Unregistered

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 6:08pm

Is it flat or sloped? You are right on the edge of MP rotator strips being a perfect solution. They should over lap head to head. Use the right and left strips on the ends, side strip in the middle. You should have a head every 15 feet. Best layout would be triangular spacing (google: MP rotator strip layout). That would put you at 3 total heads. Ideally you would provide them with 45 or more psi, if you cant, I would just shift them a couple inches further from the edge of the land.

Rate this thread