You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 5th 2018, 4:17am

Submersible pumps. Which one?

Hello,

In bunnings they atm they have a 400W, 9000lph, silverstorm dirty water pump that can handle anythin up to think its 20mm, (but maybe 30mm) for $69. It says that its got a float switch, but isn't visible.
And also a Karcher 350W 9000lph clean water pump, but can handle solids up to 5mm for $149. This one has a visible float.
Was thinkin of either havin one with a float, or one that i could attach a pipe to make it so it won't go past a certain water line. And havin it attached to a timer as well, so the float would be there just in case.
Any opinions on which would be better? I mean i don't wanna be sucking fish thru the pump coz its gonna be in main ft.

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://www.backyardaquaponics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6263

2D Promotional Video