You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.


Starting Member


Monday, February 19th 2007, 2:20pm

Find A Part

I have a watts u009 rpz and need to find the ball valve. It is 3/4 and has the test cock in it. It is the first valve. Any ideas where I can find. Thanks


Supreme Member


Tuesday, February 20th 2007, 2:11am


If that fails, and it might as that is a pretty random part, look in your yellow pages for irrigation supply houses....

Ewing Irrigation
Horizon Irrigation
Hughes Supply
John Deer Landscape

That failing, go to the watts website, and look for a distributor near you...I'm guessing you will have to order that part....

Good luck,
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado

Rate this thread