You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mustangcobra44

Unregistered

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 7:24pm

Rainbird Remote Access

I have an ST8i with the wifi module in it. Today I was away from the house and wanted to run a zone so I opened the app on my phone and get an error message about the system being in an active connection already buy my phone is the only device setup to use the app. When I go home I started messing with it and what it looks like is that I can connect to it only if my phone is on my home wifi with the controller. If I turn off my phone's wifi like I was away from home, no dice. It's almost like the wifi module isn't seeing the internet or something. The app briefly shows a message about Requesting Relay and then the communication error pops up saying the controller is already in an active connection. Soon as go back on wifi with my phone all is well. Any ideas?

Rate this thread