You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

CommunityGarden

Starting Member

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 7:08pm

Garden bed saturated

Hi,
I have a Toro TMC-212 irrigation system installed at the Community Garden where I volunteer. There are 12 beds paired making 6 outlets for the unit to irrigate. However, it seems as though 1 of the paired beds is getting irrigated whenever any of the other 5 paired beds are watered, hence these 2 beds are totally saturated.
The system was put in before I had anything to do with the Gardens and I have no idea if I am even correct with my diagnosis. I have had the wettest of the 2 beds dug out, in case there was a leak from the piping and that was not the problem.
Has anybody got any ideas and any ideas on how I can fix this ?

All help and ideas would be very appreciated.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 11:16am

Check the controller wiring to make certain that the wet zone isn't wired to the Master Valve.