You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

RacerDan712

Starting Member

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 2:37pm

PR Off-replaced with new unit, still nothing

I had a Rain bird esp-tm 6 zone and one night I got the PR off message. I searched on here and it sounded like it could be a couple different things; fuse, battery, just a reset (I would never be so lucky). I tried them all to no avail, so I figured, it's old, I'll just buy a new one. I bought another rain bird 6 zone controller and followed the installation instructions to the letter... still nothing. It acts like it is working, no error message, but i am getting no action at the zones. I did not reinstall the rain sensor either, so i still have the yellow jumper wire in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 11:22am

Time to check on the system wiring. A simple multimeter can be used to take resistance readings (controller off, of course) of the zone valve wiring.

Rate this thread