You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

geekguy

Starting Member

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 8:58am

Help with valve identification

See attached pic. Can anyone identify this 6 valve unit? I can't find any make or model. It works except one zone doesn't completely shut off.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 6:36pm

RE: Help with valve identification

See attached pic. Can anyone identify this 6 valve unit? I can't find any make or model. It works except one zone doesn't completely shut off.

We can't identify any images that are not uploaded to the internet. Visit tinypic.com and upload your photo, and bring back the Forum Code to paste into the message box.

davshack

Unregistered

Friday, January 19th 2018, 9:05pm

richdel minature valve

Ive been looking for this particular valve for my humidifier and can not find an exact replacement part.

Its a Richdel miniature valve model I784 12v-60 cycle.

Is there a general replacement for this part? If so please drop a link or point me in the right direction. Im a new and young homeowner that is trying to get my humidifier to work properly.

mrfixit

Friday, January 19th 2018, 10:36pm

Is this what you're talking about? Valve

Rate this thread