You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ericbro

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 2:17pm

Can you buy flex pipe by the foot?

I only need a couple of feet, but it looks like the minimum I've found is 50 feet for around $20. Seems like overkill. Can you buy this stuff by the foot?

mrfixit

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 6:21pm

Can you post a link to the flex pipe so we know exactly what you mean?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 7:22pm

No one is going to sell it to you by the foot. You can buy it by the 2-foot piece at a home center store.

ericbro

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 10:14pm

That was a "Not available in your store" item, so i didn't want to place an order. That's the same stuff? Good to know. That would be exactly what i need. Thanks.

mrfixit

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 4:05pm

There's no way of knowing if that's the same pipe. It's hard to tell if it's the same without a link.
Did you mean funny pipe? Did you mean flex pvc pipe? Poly pipe?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 12:20am

Funny Pipe was once known by the name Flex Extension Pipe. I did make the assumption that this is what the poster wants, given how common it is, along with the fact that home centers sell 50-foot rolls of it.

There might have been a time when Toro had 20-foot rolls of the stuff for home centers, but those days are gone.

Rate this thread