You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bunkie

Unregistered

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 9:24am

Rain sensor/hunter proC controller

I have a Hunter ProC controller (pre 2009 version). When the rain sensor is active, the display on the faceplate flashes on and off rather than a continuous display. When the controller calls for the programs to start the heads seem to be starting and stopping causing water to spurt out, then shut off,then repeat the same thing. This causes a banging in the house when the valves open and then quickly close. I believe there is a short circuiting of the sensor circuit. ?( I have tested this by shorting across the two sensor terminals on the controller. Same flashing of "sen off" message. I believe the message should be constantly displayed. Is there anything in the controller that could cause this to happen. I replaced the mini clik rain sensor but still doing

Rate this thread