You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ShawnS

Unregistered

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 11:38pm

Hardin HR-6100 controller displaying time 0-9959

I have a Hardie HR-6100 controller and just wondering how to set current time. The display goes from 0000-9959. I know 24 hour time but I have no clue what 9428 time is. It seems the last two numbers are minutes because it goes to 59 but the first two go all the way to 99. If anyone can tell me what this means or if it's broken please let me know. I just moved into my house 6 months ago and it was working fine up until a couple weeks ago when the sprinklers came on at a different time then I had previously set. I noticed two heads broke so I just turned it off. Trying to get this figured out know. I replaced the battery just now but no luck. Still up to 99 hour time. I set it past 0 and back to the current time but I'm sure it will just go past the 24 hours again.

Thanks.

mrfixit

Monday, August 7th 2017, 1:51am

Take out the back up battery if it has one and unplug for a minute. If that doesn't clear the problem then it's time for a new controller. The one you have is fairly old anyway.

Rate this thread