You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

WayneB

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 10:29pm

Station 3 will not run after replacing station 2 valve

I have a 7 zone station. Recently I had a problem with zone 2 not running. After replacing the solenoid and diaphragm I replaced the entire valve. A Rain bird CPF-100. After installing the new valve station 2 now operates successfully but now station 3 will not run. Stations 1, 2, 4-7 run fine. Station 3 ran correctly before I replaced the valve in station 2. When I try to run station 3 a few heads have water trickle out but that's all. I tried removing 3 heads and run to no prevail. Do I have air in the line or anything else? Thank you.

mrfixit

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 11:59pm

Maybe you got some debris in the manifold while replacing valve 2. Take 3 apart and look for a clogged port.

WayneB

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 9:07pm

Maybe you got some debris in the manifold while replacing valve 2. Take 3 apart and look for a clogged port.

Thank you. As soon as I can find valve 3 I will. Valves are randomly buried.

Rate this thread