You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

donl1150

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 8:11pm

Eco-lock vs Blu-lock vs PVC-lock

I am installing a system using Eco-lock pipe and fittings. I must say it works great. I am 'wet fitting' everything and testing before I dig the trenches and bury them. No leaks so far....working great.

I am confused though. I am trying to find an Eco-lock release tool but all I can find anywhere are Blu-lock release tools. Leads to my question.....what is the difference between the two? Will the Blu-lock release tools work on Eco-lock tubing? As for PVC-lock, that I think is self explanatory. That system is strictly for PVC pipe similar to the Shark Bite product line.

Help on the Blu-lock / Eco-lock ??

donl1150

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 4:47pm

I contacted Orbit support & they told me Blu-lock is replacing Eco-lock. Same concept. No explanation given. I told them to have their marketing people update the web site to include something about the change.