You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BlownS

Unregistered

Monday, June 26th 2017, 10:59am

My neighbors sprinklers make a harley-like noise on shutoff

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and thank you in advance for any help. I apologize but I know nothing about sprinkler systems, but I have noticed that when my neighbors sprinkler shuts off, it is followed by a loud roar (sorta like a harley) for around 1 second. It is very loud and I can feel it through my walls and floor.

Noone else seems to have heard it except me, but after several instances, I did narrow it down to his sprinkler system. Is anyone familiar with such a noise? Also, is it normal that I can feel it through my house as well? His sprinkler system is probably 15-20 feet from my bedroom, but I can also feel the noise in the kitchen. Its very loud! I let him know but I also want to make sure my house is not affected in any way.

Rate this thread