You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.


Starting Member


Tuesday, June 13th 2006, 12:12pm

Need help identifying my system!

Just purchased a new home with a small garden. A previous owner installed a sprinkler system that works well, but I need to purchase replacement parts and have no idea what kind of system this is! It's basically a hard plastic black hose that connects to a "Y" splitter at the outside faucet, with the other side of the "Y" going to my garden hose. (The "Y" splitter has valve switches you turn to direct water to the system or the garden hose.) There are smaller black tubes with sprayers on their ends that are connected to the black hose throughout the garden. These sprayer tubes fit into moveable stakes. Very low-tech and simple, but works well. I don't even know what this system is called!! Have been browsing the web looking, but can't seem to find it. Have also struck out at our local, Ace Hardware, Home Depot and Lowes stores. Anyone have any suggestions where to go to identify what I've got? Thanks in advance for your help!

Rate this thread