You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

garwood

Starting Member

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 9:14am

Imperial Valet replacement controller

New member,first post. I have a Imperial Valet controller that has malfunctioned (approx. 37 years old). I would like to replace it with a 12 zone Hunter Pro-C or a Rainbird ESP. I do not know what typed zone valves I have (brass or plastic). I understand that if they are brass, it could be a problem with some controllers. Assuming they are brass, will either of these two units take care of me?

Great web site and the Sprinkler Warehouse is a real find. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 10:35am

Unless you identify the valves, you won't know what replacement works. Imperial brass valves can "short out" almost any modern controller.

Rate this thread