You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 5th 2017, 8:08am

Hunter ROAM connection to other company's controllers

Has anyone seen connectors for the Roam remote to other company's controllers, like the connectors for the TRC

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, June 5th 2017, 12:03pm

There are none. The Hunter remote-control units were created in conjunction with the controllers themselves, and no operation with other makes was ever intended.

mrfixit

Monday, June 5th 2017, 1:11pm

I'm too cheap to spend the money on a TRC.
I use my Hunter remote for everything.
I carry a 15 station Pro-C on my truck with wires hooked up to it. Then I hook the wires up to their wires or directly to their controller and run everything through the Pro-C. It takes 5 to 10 minutes to hook up but it's worth the effort.
I've been thinking I could hook up a permanent connector to the end of my wires then I could use universal connectors. I doubt I'll ever get around to that though.

Rate this thread