You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

WTXWind

Starting Member

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 5:39pm

Hunter ICC issue

I have a Hunter ICC controller hooked up to 21 stations. After noticing wilted shrubs I checked the controller settings. Whether trying manually or automatically, the controller only recognizes 16 stations. In other words, when I scroll through the stations, it goes from 16 back to 1. Any thoughts? Thank you in advance.

mrfixit

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 4:12am

It sounds like a problem with the third module. Aren't the modules 8 stations each?
Make sure it's locked into place.
I'd take the back up batter out. Unplug the controller. Take the module out. Then put the module back in, lock it into place. Power up the controller and put the back up battery in. Does it work now?

You could always swap modules with one of the other ones to see if the problems moves with the module.