You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

wgdenge

Starting Member

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 5:06pm

Flexible, Digital controller

Hey folks! Looking for some quick advice. :?:

I am looking for a controller (8-zones) that will allow me to control zones independently. My current controller lets me set run-time for each zone, and then program the system to come on up to 3-times a day. Problem is ALL zones run. No way around that.

What I need is to be able to program different times of day, WITH different zones.
Example:
Water ALL zones M-W-F-Sun at 4AM
Water only garden and flower bed zones everyday at 6PM.

WiFi capable is preferred but not mandatory.

Thanks for any advice!

mrfixit

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 9:18pm

There aren't many who have a lot of experience with all the wifi controllers. I'm not one of them. The city I live in installed SkyDrop for free for anybody who wanted it.
The people I run across who have it either love it or hate it. I've uninstalled a couple of them. I've also had people stand there and turn it on and off for me with their smart phone with ease.
I haven't seen one malfunction yet.

Rate this thread