You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Brolz

Unregistered

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 9:24pm

rain bird esp6tm Timer issues

Hello I'm having issues with the timer. Everything is set properly but when it comes on at the proper time it only come on for 1 min. Going to manual mode it shows only 1 min as well at the start when I've been told it should show the amount of time I've set it for. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

mrfixit

Sunday, April 23rd 2017, 2:13am

Turn the dial to water budget. Does it say 10%? If so the timer will only run 10% of the ten minutes you've programmed it for. Change it to 100%.

Brolz

Unregistered

Monday, April 24th 2017, 8:34pm

You my friend are a genius and saved me some money because I thought I needed a new one. Can't thank you enough!

Webster

Starting Member

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 10:24pm

Zones won't shut off

I have a Rainbird ESP 12 LX + controller, which has never been a problem. Today, I set a time for a zone and it never shut off. I had to go to the controller box and flip the on-off switch for the zone. I tried with another zone, and the same thing happened. Here are a few new variables. The controller had been unplugged accidentally, which has never happened before, also I did not set the current date and time. I don't know if either of these would have an effect. I'll try setting the clock, but in the meanwhile, any suggestions?

Rate this thread