You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sebas

Starting Member

Monday, April 10th 2017, 7:54am

Rainbird ESP-RZX 4i troubleshooting

Hi all!

My name is Sebas, I am 34 years old and live in the Netherlands (Near Amsterdam)! Atm I am re shaping my garden and trying to configure it for a 2 zone spray setup (Dutch gardens like mine are small :) ).

I already bought a rainbird ESP-RZX with two magnetic valves, but it's not connected to the watersupply yet. The last two days I tried to do a "dry run" to see if the valves open on setted times. To my suprise they don't. When i choose the manual function and choose a zone, I can hear the valves open or close... I've been searching the internet to see if anybody else has this problem, but couldn't find the answer....

Does anybody here encountered this problem or do I just need to connect it to the water source to make it work?

Regards Sebas

Rate this thread